Job Description: Global Brand Creative Manager
Agoda is not an especially famous brand. Nor has it been associated with great brand marketing. But we are on an exciting journey to change that.
We are seeking a thoughtful and talented Global Brand Creative Manager to help us shape the story we tell our customers & employees around the world and help take us to the next level as a truly global brand. He/she will manage a team of 8 (and growing) visual designers, as well as third-party production houses, and be responsible for all creative output across a wide variety of projects and deliverables affecting all parts of the Agoda business.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and progress within a centrally-run global team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. He/she will play a key role in driving the creation of an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most exciting categories of today – tech + travel.
Check out more information on our recent re-brand effort here: https://careersatagoda.com/blog/introducing-agoda-new-brand-identity-tagline-logo-agojis/.
This role is based out of Agoda’s Global Operations Center in Bangkok, Thailand. You will get to apply and refine your craft in a unique and vibrant city. We provide full relocation for you and your family, and excellent benefits.
This person will:
- Oversee Agoda’s brand visual design team that:
- Drives creative development for all of Agoda’s marketing collateral, including email, display, brand, social, PR, and in-app messaging;
- Acts as internal creative agency for the company and designs everything from swag to event posters to trade show booths to office space redesigns.
- Help shape and refine the overall visual identity of the brand and act as brand guardian, in adherence to Agoda’s brand guidelines.
- Drive visual identity development for new Agoda products and services that support the company’s portfolio growth and achieve business goals.
- Review concepts developed by Agoda’s creative agency partners for all touchpoints, including TV/video, OOH, digital, social, and influencer/content partnerships.
- Present creative work to various stakeholders across the company, including C-suite management.
- Advise stakeholders on how to leverage Agoda’s visual identity in a way that flexibly supports individual products and teams but always builds equity for the master brand.
- Manage relationships with local production partners, who assist with more complex deliverables like motion graphics or animation.
- Nurture and lead the team in producing industry-leading work.
Skills & Qualifications
This person will:
- Demonstrate strong creative acumen with 5+ years professional experience as a copywriter, art director, and/or creative director, in a supervisory role – client and/or in a creative agency.
- Exhibit strong, proven leadership skills and highly-developed interpersonal skills to lead, manage, and motivate a team.
- Be able to communicate with and manage a wide variety of stakeholders with differing needs and priorities.
- Display a passion for brand standards and consistency.
- Have an undergraduate degree or comparable qualification.
- Be well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have the ability to multi-task across a range of different projects and be able to leverage the team’s strengths and passions in assigning projects.
- Be versatile, proactive, and excited about growing within what is in effect a startup within a bigger business.
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest growing online travel booking platforms. From its beginnings as an e-commerce start-up based in Singapore in 2005, Agoda has grown to offer a global network of over 2.5 million properties in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, offering travelers easy access to a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, apartments, homes and villas to suit all budgets and travel occasions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Agoda is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq: BKNG) and employs more than 5,000 staff across 67 cities in more than 30 countries. Agoda.com and the Agoda mobile app are available in 38 languages.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #berlin #london #stockholm #paris #dublin #prague #amsterdam #barcelona #brussels #copenhagen #vienna #munich #oslo #madrid #milan #hamburg #helsinki #rome #budapest #warsaw #bucharest #krakow #capetown #johannesburg #ART #DSGN #LI-TR2