Currently we are looking for: Japanese, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Italian and Norwegian
To make sure we’re truly speaking the language of our worldwide users, we’re embarking on a major quality improvement project. We are looking for experienced freelance linguists/localization specialist to audit our website. We’re seeking real linguists/localization specialist with knowledge and experience in the travel, tourism, hospitality, online marketing and e-commerce industry for this important work, and will compensate on a freelance basis. Experience in copywriting and the translation of marketing content is a definite plus.
What is the actual work?
This is a freelance job that will take approximately 6-7 hours to complete. You will be performing a full review of our storefront. We prepared a testing plan that will take you through every page of the website and through the booking process, with specific questions. Through this review, we hope to collect feedback and suggestions on how to maintain and improve our language/localization quality.
Who are we looking for?
- Native speaker of target language only
- At least 2 years of full time experience in translation/localization
- Experience in quality control/copy editing/copy writing is a plus
- Travel/tourism/hospitality/online marketing/e-commerce should be one of your primary fields of expertise
- Candidates should be fluent in English as all correspondence with us and your report will be written in English
- Please note that we do not accept agency resumes.
Where to work?
- This is a remote work that requires Internet environment
How do we reward your efforts?
- We will apply a per-hour rate for this task.
How to apply?
- Please send your resume in English to Koko.[email protected], along with the hourly rate you will charge, as well as a sample of your translation work. (Including a resume in your native language would be useful, but an English version is a must)
- Please include “Application for Agoda LQA – XX” in the email subject. XX should be replaced with your native language.
- Only selected applicants will receive a reply.
Be a part of the growing travel industry. Send your resume today!