Agoda is Asia’s leading online travel agency and we are always looking for the best talent available. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of diverse backgrounds (multinationals, startup ups, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
At Agoda, our partnership network covers leading brands in travel, eCommerce, social media, affiliate networks, financial institutions, payment gateways, shared economy businesses, mobile operators, loyalty and membership programs. To be successful in this role, we require someone who has in-depth understanding of relationships, value chain, competitive risks and opportunities, and how to measure performance by growth in transactions and traffic through above partners.
*** This role will be based in Bangkok HQ Office ***
- Identifying strategy direction of our global partnership development based on user behavior, our brand strength, competition landscape, product line up and potential impact.
- Developing pipeline of leads in a wide spectrum of channels based on the defined strategy, with support from our global partner relationship management team.
- Developing relationships and engage with the most significant partners at the highest level.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all in-house technology and oversee technical discussions leading to the successful implementation and on-going integration with partners’ systems
- Working with all internal stakeholders, identify product needs and recommend enhancements to support strategic partners and strategy distribution channels.
- Frequent and efficient communication within the organization at all levels
Required Skills & Attributes
- 7+ years of B2B Business Development / Strategic Partnerships experience in fast-paced technology company
- 5+ years of complex contract negotiation and new business development.
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – able to multi task, prioritize and coordinate resources
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Comfort presenting to Senior Leadership
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree/ MBA preferred
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.