Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role is responsible for the global operational development and delivery and is leading operational efficiency of CEG (Customer Experience Group). This role will manage CEG Site leaders across the globe (with 1000+ FTE globally). In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen, and a high level of operational savvy. Driven personality, strong leadership, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Leading operations team globally to achieve set objectives: Lead and mentor teams both in Bangkok and in CEG site offices globally to achieve KPIs;
Project Manage new key initiatives in areas of Customer Service Operations and Analysis; Increase operational efficiency
Works directly with the senior leadership of CEG and to identify, report, and address needs for operational excellency
Manages staffing needs and ensure correct ratios of team to operations are maintained to provide appropriate operational support.
Ensures constant calibration of Site Leaders, Service Delivery Managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
Defining and designing action plans for operational improvements together with management team.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior operation professional gained within a contact center environment in an outsourcing (BPO) or in-house set up.
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred.
- Ability to analyze business challenges, use data and provide and present actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Excellent People Management skills.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or Six Sigma or equivalent)
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.