Looking for a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of travel? Want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats?
Agoda is an online travel booking site, part of the Booking Holdings Group (BKNG, sibling brands include Booking.com, Kayak, Priceline.com, OpenTable and others). Agoda operates autonomously within the group, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of a startup.
The Director of Content Operations is a senior role overseeing a large team (80+) that looks after Agoda’s customer-facing content and languages. This role will develop an overall strategy focused on product and operations excellence, yet stay hands-on in the details keeping problem-solving skills sharp.
This position is based in Bangkok and open to candidates worldwide. We will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
We are looking for an experienced manager ready to grow; someone energetic and highly analytical, with a proven track record of driving strong business results.
- Manage teams of managers, analysts, copywriters, linguists and content specialists in setting content strategy and executing against business KPIs. Understand customer imperatives and set content priorities to create product value. Identify and cultivate talent.
- Lead company-wide content innovation by overseeing the roadmaps and overall vision of the content teams. Relentlessly prioritize innovations to achieve growth goals.
- Communicate your vision extensively with senior leadership across the organization.
- Discover trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry via developments in travel, ecommerce and media spaces. Share market feedback with Product and Supply teams.
- Extremely comfortable with data and analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making.
- A hands-on approach driven by a passion for rapidly designing and building projects, then A/B testing their success.
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible.
- MBA, or other relevant advanced degree
- Experience managing teams in ecommerce or technology/internet space
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written
- Intermediate SQL expertise
#sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #berlin #london #sydney #hongkon #paris #dublin #CNSL #PRDM #SUPL #5 #LI-VV1