Are you ready to launch your career with one of Southeast Asia’s leading online marketing companies? Agoda is a multinational company that provides a dynamic workplace in which creativity and collaboration thrive. We work with all of the leading digital marketing platforms—covering search, display, and social media—and design our own technology suite to help us manage and analyze ad campaigns. We are looking for recent graduates to help us in our quest to become the premier online travel agency globally.
We offer a unique rotation program that quickly turns you into an expert across digital marketing channels. You will gain experience in roles listed below and rotate until matching into a specialist role. You will get exposed not just to marketing, but other teams we work with daily, including Product, Finance, and IT.
- Search: Experiment with text ads, bidding, and campaign structures on Google, Bing, Baidu, Naver, and other search engines. Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests.
- Display: Test, analyze, and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
- Modeling: Analyze the vast amounts of data generated by experiments, develop models we can use for optimization, and create dashboards for account managers.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative subject (e.g., science or math)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
What would be helpful, but is not required:
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL
- Experience in digital marketing
- Academic research experience
- Fluency in other languages, such as Mandarin
- Internationally competitive salary
- A diverse, vibrant workforce
- Training in the hottest technologies
- Mentorship throughout your career
- Opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Note: These positions are based in Bangkok.