Agoda is not an especially famous brand. Nor is it associated with great brand marketing. But we plan to change that.
As we embark on brand campaigns across several markets, we are looking for someone who will manage campaign planning across digital platforms and own the relationship with a variety of partners, including Facebook and Google.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with a centrally run global team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. He/she will play a key role in collaborating with international creative and media partners, to fulfill the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most exciting categories of today – tech + travel.
This person will:
- Plan: Build innovative media plans that deliver brand objectives on a wide variety of digital platforms working closely with the creative team and marketing science team.
- Experiment: Devise and construct experiments on platforms like Facebook, Doubleclick, YouTube, Snapchat and Buzzfeed to demonstrate the impact of campaign activity on brand health and conversion metrics.
- Execute: Own the performance of all digital campaigns and optimize channel activities to ensure that media is delivering against the plan.
- Learn: Communicate digital learnings to the rest of the team and the broader business and be an advocate for digital brand activities. Take lessons forward into new campaigns and new markets to ensure optimal results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task across a range of different projects
- Great project management, measurement and planning capability. Taking ownership from the start to the finish.
- Ability to manage relationships and keep everyone inspired and focused.
- Good with setting and managing budgets and negotiating with third parties.
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Be versatile, proactive and excited about being part of what is in effect a startup within a bigger business.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in digital media planning – client and/or media agency side
- Social media, content or tech marketing experience is a must
- Undergraduate degree required
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Understanding of e-commerce model drivers and metrics
- Experience with managing social media channels
- Proficiency in campaign management platforms including AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Understanding of measurement platforms like DoubleClick, Facebook Advanced Measurement, or Google Analytics
- Capable of running analysis using Microsoft Excel
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 1,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 3,500 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.