Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic design leader focused on building teams and delivering high impact results
- Grow, lead and mentor a team of product designers
- Can think at all layers, from product (system) design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment that delight users
- Solid understanding of design systems, UI patterns, web and mobile interface trends
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products
- You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
- 9+ years of experience of UX/UI design experience including 3+ years of design leadership experience at a technology company or startup
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate experience delivering high-quality web and mobile products in an agile environment
- Proven experience growing and leading multi-disciplinary design teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI) or related design discipline
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings Group, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #london #amsterdam #ART #DSGN #IT #4 #LI-VV1