Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company specializing in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for global travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG). Our network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate customer service experience in 38 languages combining local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership to support our growing Thai contact center team.
- Coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans to support key contact center metrics.
- Focusing on the core-opportunity, namely, providing resolution for any and all customer service touchpoints across multiple communication channels.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others by conducting team meetings, completing appraisals and evaluating performance trends both at the individual and group level.
- Identifying scalable best practices, sharing insights and working as a unit to further the business.
- Passionate about testing an idea, measuring the success and implementing across multi-lingual units.
- Leveraging data to make factual decisions or to influence process improvement opportunities.
- Hiring and developing stars
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of contact center work experience
- 1 year experience in supervisory or managerial level
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and be a Native Thai
- Proficient in MS office and call center equipment/software programs
- Strong analytical/presentation skills
- Able to thrive under pressure, and have experience handing the most critical of customer escalations with calm and respect
- The ability to motive others to give their very best with proven track record of this skills
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to build solid and respectful relationships with partners and other stakeholders
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- A strong desire to succeed
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Career opportunity
- Continuous learning & development