Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company,
Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager (Arabic Team) based in Kuala Lumpur, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support our contact center. The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting our international contact center network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback – Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- Will be managing at least a group of 20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent Arabic & English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return, Agoda will:
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment
#kualalumpur #CUST #4 #LI-RS3