Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
- MUST have advanced command of spoken and written German & English language
- German level C2 according to The Common European Framework
- 1-2 years of working experience is preferred but fresh grads are also welcome to apply for local candidates
- 2 years full time working experience for expats
- Educational certificate: Diploma or bachelor degree
- Experience in customer service, contact center, hotel (front desk, reservations, concierge, etc.) or travel industry is an advantage
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays & weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
- Full time contract
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 2-4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location
#rio #salvador #fortaleza #brasilia belo #belem #manaus #curitiba #portoalegre saoluis #CUST #2 #LI-AN1