How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing and personable candidate with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
As a Content Specialist, you will be the main content team point of contact in Bangkok. You will support local content and photography projects and continuously improve the quality of content on the agoda.com website. You will be in frequent contact with our accommodation partners and work directly with both the Content team in Bangkok and the local Partner Services team to acquire content essentials (photos, hotel features and descriptions, neighborhood attractions), and maintain content quality across properties in your market, including the growing segment of non-hotel accommodation.
This is a full-time position based in our Bangkok office.
- Collect essential hotel content by contacting accommodation properties and internal partners.
- Handle day-to-day Content related communication with hotels by telephone, e-mail and in-person meetings.
- Acquire, review and continuously improve property content and photos that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel, resulting in maximum bookings.
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards.
- Support content intake and upkeep in backend content management system
- Stay up to date with competitors’ Content strategy and make recommendations on opportunities.
- Seek and gather feedback related to Content from Suppliers, Partner Services and other stakeholders.
- Help prepare and participate in Webinars with Suppliers to educate them on Content opportunities.
- Help Content team achieve their periodic KPIs by aligning with strategic business priorities.
- Native Thai Speaker
- Able to collect essential content by contacting properties directly (mainly on the phone) and convincing them of the importance of content. Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Proactive, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused; positive attitude