How would you like to be part of a team that builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for an energetic, smart, curious and detail-oriented candidate with a mindset of building and optimizing quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
As a Content Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining our supply data mapping.
This is a full-time position based in our Bangkok, Thailand office, reporting to the Supply Mapping Team Lead.
*Current Thailand Residents only – No visa sponsorship will be supported for this role.
*We will only review applications submitted with an English CV
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving supply mapping issues, liaising with IT and other departments to solve issues in timely manner
- Creating, updating and performing QA on data mapping to ensure accuracy within our standards, policies, and guidelines
- Liaising with the contracting team to ensure accurate property information is displayed on our sites
- Creating and summarizing the supply mapping reports and dashboards
- Handling special supply mapping-related projects
- Native Thai speaker only
- 2-5 years’ experience in day to day document operation for Hospitality/OTA industry is preferred
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively
- Team player, motivated and enjoy working in e-travel and hospitality
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, SQL) is preferred
- Fluency in other languages (e.g. Chinese or Japanese) is a plus