Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company,
Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Contact Centre Tools & Technology specialist works in our Customer Experience Group based in Seoul and is responsible to ensure smooth delivery of information systems across a global network of multi-channel contact centers.
Successful candidate will excellent system troubleshooting skills, a service-oriented mindset, strong analytical skills, the ability to communicate effectively in English and is highly independent in his daily job.
As part of the Customer Experience Group (CEG) technical team, this role occasionally involves carrying out maintenance tasks outside core hours to ensure business continuity , as well as occasional travels to Contact Centres sites abroad.
- Providing technical support to agents and (mainly ) CEG management, either in person or remotely
- Monitoring core routing systems and propose improvements (within or without existing platform) interface with vendors & internal partners for system support and functional development.
- Managing small projects and efficiency improvements for (mainly ) the Contact Centre team (from business specification until successful hand over after deployment )
- Managing operational questions and issues with key vendors/internal partners (equipment break/fix, voice quality problems, interaction flows routing, etc).
- Development and support of internal and external tools
- A successful Contact Centre Tools & Technology Specialist will have one or more years’ experience with practical IT troubleshooting and optimization and experience supporting typical office applications (SharePoint, desktop suites, small websites, etc).
- Having experience in Contact Centre/Call Centre environment is a strong asset.
- This person with a strong analytical mindset, should have a positive and open attitude with a desire to succeed and grow within a challenging role
#seoul #IT #4 #LI-PS3