Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of travel technology? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats? Then Agoda is the place for you!
Agoda is an online hotel and accommodation booking website part of the Booking Holdings Group (alongside Kayak, Booking.com, Rentalcars.com, and others), which is by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world. The best part is that each brand operates independently, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of an entrepreneurial startup.
This role is responsible for the management of projects related to Compliance and regulatory initiatives. You will be supporting new business initiatives, establishing and improving existing Compliance programs and projects. Audits include reviewing information technology processes across the company for efficiency, effectiveness, and adequacy of controls as well as monitoring compliance with company policies, procedures, regulations and master services agreements
Responsibilities included but not limited to the following:
- Document, track and oversee projects for internal initiatives to support all aspects of client onboarding from pre-sales to stabilization and continuous improvements
- Coordinate directly with operational and technical teams across multiple business units to ensure timely completion of projects focusing on targeted objectives
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures in areas related to operations, compliance, audit and reporting
- Responsible for end-to-end projects including multiple and concurrent business/mission critical initiatives
- Establish priorities that meet project goals and objectives and identify areas of improvement. Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Manage the development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Analyses issues, identifies risks, reports accordingly to management and proposes solutions to be implement
- Manage processes to demonstrate regulatory compliance through third part analysis and test
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the right candidate.