Agoda is Asia’s leading online travel agency and we are always looking for the best talent available. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of diverse backgrounds (multinationals, startup ups, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
Commercial Finance Managers partner closely with business leaders from across the company. They have direct impact on commercial strategy, providing expert advice regarding investment opportunities and highlighting performance concerns.
As a finance business partner you will be responsible for providing insight and decision support to directors and heads of department. You will also help key stakeholders monitor key performance indicators to improve business performance.
This position can encompass financial appraisals, budgeting and forecasting, scenario modelling, monitoring of investment expenditures, cost center management and post implementation performance reporting.
You will be at the front line of decision-making and build extensive networks and understanding within the business. This allows for a wide progression scope either within Finance or other commercially focused teams.
You will have 3-5 years’ experience in a strategy, or analytically-focused role requiring strong commercial creativity. The ability to challenge, support and collaborate with senior stakeholders is essential.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Good commercial judgement
- Intellectually strong – a good strategic thinker
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills – including strong attention to detail and Excel skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills – with ability to recommend clear decisions
- The ability to liaise confidently and influence at all levels within the company
- Independent and self-sufficient, able to cope effectively under pressure
- Sound project management skills, able to effectively prioritize your work
Qualifications / Experience:
- Finance, Business or Accounting qualification
- MBA preferred
- Background in statistics or decision sciences would also be welcomed
- Experience working in a digital company would be beneficial
- Exposure to the travel industry, preferably online is desirable
- Strong Excel and modeling skills are essential
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau or willingness to learn