China Innovation Associate Manager
- Identify key business opportunities to establish and implement merchandising strategy, media planning and product innovation for growth.
- Own seasonal promotion calendar and execute promotional campaigns from end to end.
- Work closely with teams across functions to direct and implement regular integrated campaigns to generate incremental traffic and bookings
- Performance marketing
- Brand marketing
- Supply (PS)
- Destination Growth
- Legal counsel as needed
- Drive day to day customer marketing responsibilities including customer incentive/coupon optimization and user funnel retargeting campaigns
- Establish analytics for key business metrics: campaign performance, destination performance, customer lifecycle, funnel retargeting, etc., and develop business insights into innovative solutions and actionable plan.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing/yunying in an ecommerce environment, preferably in mainland China.
- Experience in a tech/start-up environment, with all the passion, speed, and creativity that is required to turn ideas into action.
- Teamwork and trust, including excellent interpersonal skills, comfort with proactive communications managing different stakeholders, and willingness to engage with conflicting opinions.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to directly perform data analysis to craft tactical operational recommendations.
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and results-driven with a strong owner’s mindset.