ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will help to ad growth to our NYC team and our U.S. presence, where we are looking to expand in the coming years.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
ABOUT PRICELINE AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES
Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services is unique within the global Agoda organization. We’re building a best-in-class team that supports two of Booking Holdings’ hotel platforms; Priceline.com and Agoda.com. Priceline Agoda Global Partners Services provides our hotel partners with a single, flexible merchant connection powered by a robust technology platform offering our hotel partners global reach with local expertise.
As a Business Development Manager, the key objective is to guide expansion of Priceline-Agoda’s network of hotel partnerships and accommodation inventory supply through acquiring new partnerships through face to face, phone, and email interactions. The Business Development Manager leverages their experience in, pipeline creation, sales cycle management, the ability to close deals, to expand Priceline-Agoda’s supply to meet our rising customer demand across North America, targeting a hotels with the highest level of opportunity.
- Identify, prioritize, and facilitate onboarding of non-contracted hotels, ensuring favorable terms and conditions.
- Evaluate existing leads and prioritize them to generate a continuous flow of client acquisition, meeting an expected monthly goal / call volume
- Reach out to customer leads primarily through cold calling. Manage a robust pipeline of leads
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges.
- Prepare presentations and materials tailored to the audience needs.
- Manage regular weekly/monthly internal reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in new client acquisition, preferably in the travel industry, with at least 3 years of experience.
- Highly motivated, goal-orientated and self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence external/internal stakeholders.
- Ability to research, prepare and communicate various proposals to potential and current hotel partners.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.