ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
The Business Analyst will be involved in highly strategic and visible projects and will work as part of the supply team.
What you will be doing:
- Performance tracking and modeling: Analyze data generated by supply and supply teams, develop models we can use for performance tracking and optimization, draw recommendations on your analysis
- Run supply projects: provide input on initiatives to reach business targets of the strategic project you will be working on, run and then assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Competitor watch: track key competitors’ moves in terms of supply, product, communication, pricing and strategy
- Reporting: Enhance and streamline reports for team members, and ensure delivery of regular reporting on time and error free
- Minimum 2 years experience working in business analysis / business strategy
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject (e.g., science or math)
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
Would be preferred, but not required:
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, tableau
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- 360 vision on supply operation and strategy as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to senior leadership
- Training on Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#london #ANLS #STRA #3 #LI-RM1