Are you ready to launch your career with one of Southeast Asia’s leading online marketing companies? Agoda is a multinational company that provides a dynamic workplace in which creativity and teamwork thrive. We work with all of the top tier digital marketing platforms—covering search, display, and social media—and design our own technology suite to help run and analyze ad campaigns. We are looking for recent graduates to help us in our quest to become the premier online travel agency globally.
We offer a unique rotation program that quickly turns you into an expert across digital marketing channels. You will gain experience in roles listed below and rotate until matching into a specialist role. You will get exposed not just to marketing, but other teams we work with daily, including Product, Finance, and IT.
- Search: Experiment with text ads, bidding, and campaign structures on Google, Bing, Baidu, Naver, and other search engines. Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests.
- Display: Test, analyze, and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
- Modeling: Analyze the vast amounts of data generated by experiments, develop models we can use for optimization, and build dashboards for account managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject (computer science, mathematics, engineering, or science)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL
- Experience in digital marketing
- Academic research experience
- Fluency in other languages, such as Mandarin
- Internationally competitive salary
- A diverse, dynamic workforce
- Training in the hottest technologies
- Mentorship throughout your career
- Opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Agoda is one of the biggest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms in the world. Part of the Booking Holdings [world’s largest travel company – NASDAQ: BKNG], but still operated independently by its original founding team, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book over one million properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from engineering to customer support – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, teamwork, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there. Over 2,500 people from 70 different nationalities bring the diversity of views that is essential in the fast-changing online travel industry.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is growing fast, where you are empowered to build, measure and improve every aspect of the business with very little overhead or bureaucracy, all at a scale that very few companies in the world today can offer.