Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate business analysts to help us in our quest to become the top online travel agency globally. You will gain first-hand experience and exposure not only on marketing, but also other teams we work with daily, including Product, Finance, Technology and Customer Experience.
- Performance tracking and analyses: Analyze data generated by business experiments, develop models we can use for performance tracking and optimization, draw recommendations on your analysis
- Run marketing projects: provide input on initiatives to reach business targets of the strategic project you will be working on, assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams and follow the projects through with execution
- Reporting: Create and enhance reports for better visibility for all stakeholders. Ensure delivery of regular reporting on time and error free
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)
- 3+ years experience working in analytics / business strategy role
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Hands-on experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Intellectual curiosity
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#singapore #STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-SM1