This is a full time position working on site in our office in Bangkok. Full relocation and Visa sponsorship is providedd.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 70+ countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
- Top-notch developer with extensive knowledge in Scala, Java or Kotlin?
- You have a strong background in design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and design patterns?
- You strive to produce high quality, maintainable code with high test coverage and are comfortable with a culture of peer reviewing.
- Hungry to learn new tools, languages and technologies?
Agoda Platform team is looking for developers to work on mission critical systems that deal with the designing and development of APIs that serve millions of user search requests a day.
What we are looking for
- You will have 5+ years’ experience developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using a core JVM technology.
- You have knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only ElasticSearch), Queueing systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ), Akka library.
- Previous experience with Scala/Clojure or applying functional programming patterns.
- You have RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql or other)
- You have a good command of the English language.
What we can offer
- Work for a profitable business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up.
- Work on interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Role open to local and international applications – full visa sponsorship and relocate package available.
We are happy to receive CV's from both international & local applicants as we offer relocation assistance and visa sponsorship for eligible persons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
#sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #oakland #miami #orlanda #boston #seattle #newyork #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #telaviv #moscow #seoul #tokyo #london #manchester #IT #4 #LI-JA1