Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an Associate Visual Designer to create engaging designs according to our product requirements presented to the designer. You will work under the supervision of a Senior UX Designer to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details.
You are passionate about developing design strategies, based off of insights of real people, you have the ability to craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products and inspires the organization by following the requirements of the team and product.
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like icons, banners, interfaces, ui/ux solutions)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction, internal design request)
- Assist on design visions across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You work with vision/roadmaps the team has for projects and collaborate with the team. You will create multiple ideas and use creative storytelling techniques to support teams around you.
- You will work with users and/or data team to understand our users to help provide better insights on how we can tackle design thru UX.
- Work across multiple teams. You’ll partner closely with Sr designers to understand how to work with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users by keying on learning on best practices from your team.
- Be hands-on with the work. Conceptualize, execute, and steward product experiences across multiple business areas
- Up to three years of experience as a Associate Designer and/or Internship experience at a product tech company
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision, Sketch ).
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate experience delivering high-quality mobile app/web products in an agile environment
- Proven experience growing and leading multi-disciplinary design teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
#bangkok #singapore #manila #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #hanoi #hcmc #bandung #hongkong #shanghai #kualalumpur #tokyo #seoul #osaka #ART #DSGN #IT #3 #LI-VV1