Agoda is Asia’s leading online travel agency and we are always looking for the best talent available. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of diverse backgrounds (multinationals, startup ups, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
At Agoda, our partnership network covers leading brands in travel, ecommerce, social media, affiliate networks, financial institutions, payment gateways, shared economy businesses, mobile operators, loyalty and membership programs.
This person will be second to the Director of Strategic Partnership, taking ownership of certain key partnership categories, identify business and product strategy to maximize our brand exposure and customer acquisition opportunities.
*** This role will be based in Bangkok HQ Office ***
- Develop relationships and engage with the most significant partners at the highest level, as well as working together with our global partner relationship management team to coordinate with partners in each market
- Maintain hands on knowledge of all partner facing technology, working with product team and technical team on development, improvement and implementation of such technology
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders, identify product needs and recommend enhancements to support strategic partners and strategy distribution channels
Performance is measured by traffic through these partners, growth in transactions and bottom line contribution, requiring in-depth understanding of relationships, value chain, performance, competitive risks and opportunities.
Required Skills & Attributes
- 5+ years of B2B Business Development / Strategic Partnerships experience in fast-paced technology company
- 2 – 3 years of complex contract negotiation and new business development.
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – able to multi task, prioritize, coordinate resources and also presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree/ MBA preferred
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.