Associate Director, Content Operations
Come join the leadership team building content for one of the world’s largest e-commerce and travel sites!
We are looking for an experienced manager ready to grow; someone energetic and analytical, with a proven track record of driving business results through operational excellence.
As Associate Director, Content Operations, you will analyze customer and product data to determine content value and priority; set content strategy and KPIs that create value; build and manage content teams; work with product owners and IT on A/B experiments and reporting; and coordinate with accommodation supply and connectivity teams.
Via rigorous data analysis and A/B experimentation, you will identify content opportunities that enable customer confidence and conversion; build business cases around opportunities, securing buy-in from partners, senior management and 3rd party suppliers; and lead teams in execution in a fast-paced, dynamic and international work environment.
This is a full-time position based in Bangkok, Thailand, reporting to the Director of Content Operations.
The successful candidate will be able to align strategic priorities with internal partners and senior management. They must:
- Understand customer imperatives and set content and data priorities to value generation
- Establish and own KPIs to measure business value and operational throughput
- Track execution and report up in regular updates
This includes creating roadmaps and project plans for executing against key performance indicators, as well as establishing new and supplemental content opportunities. The role also requires assessing resourcing and tools in the content supply chain, building teams to execute business goals for content, and engaging third party vendors/suppliers/outsourcers as needed to drive content goals.
In this role you will learn the travel vertical and content innovations happening more broadly in e-commerce. The successful candidate will:
- Stay abreast of content developments in the travel, ecommerce, and media spaces
- Understand the state of play with startups, online travel competition, and big tech players
- Share market feedback with Product Owners and accommodation supply partners
Successful candidates will bring a data-driven and growth mindset to operational excellence, thus enabling them to:
- Assess throughput metrics and operational workflows, with strong input from your teams, to improve operational efficiency
- Understand Agoda data universe and tools for accessing, establishing the right visibility for management
- Monitor and prioritize enhancements to content back-office systems
- Trouble-shoot and problem solve throughout the content supply chain
- Communicate up to senior management at biweekly, quarterly and ad hoc meetings
This is a leadership role. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify profiles for success on Content Teams
- Hire and develop stars
- Continuously assess and optimize your resource allocation
- Proven experience with setting content or operational strategy to drive ecommerce conversion and product innovation
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision-making; SQL expertise a plus
- Proven experience optimizing operational workflows and resourcing, both automated and manual, to achieve business goals
- Self-starting, self-motivating
- 2 years direct management of teams of 5 or more
- Experience managing teams in ecommerce or technology/internet space an advantage
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university; MBA or other relevant advanced degree a plus
#sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #berlin #london #sydney #hongkong #paris #dublin #CNSL #PRDM #SUPL #5 #LI-VV1