Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the team:
As part of the world’s largest travel company – Booking Holdings Group, Agoda is a global leader in the online travel space. The Associate Director – Chain Connectivity & Operations will lead technical and operational experts within a fast-paced, multi-cultural team that oversees our key Chain partners internationally. Located out of our New York office, this position requires close coordination with senior stakeholders across the group to influence Agoda's strategy.
About the role:
The Associate Director – Chain Connectivity & Operations will lead the teams responsible for driving strategic Chains' performance globally through optimal connections & operational processes, which encompasses thousands of properties and turnover in the hundreds of million of dollars. As such, the successful applicant will be a seasoned professional from within the travel industry who can demonstrate strong project management and analytical acumen, coupled with exceptional leadership skills.
– Lead and mentor New York based technical & operational teams to achieve targets
– Establish a culture of experimentation to encourage innovation and forward-thinking development
– Define processes, projects & roadmap to increase operational efficiencies and grow revenue
– Drive changes in APIs to optimize connections with external partners
– Leverage data to identify opportunities and prioritize tasks
– Foster relationships with senior management across departments to drive the group's strategy & objectives
– A Bachelor's degree or MBA in business, engineering or related field
– 10+ years experience in operations or project management
– 6+ years experience in a managerial position
– e-Commerce, travel or tech industry experience desirable
– Proven track record operating in a fast-paced, experimental driven workplace
– Resilience and an unrelenting push for performance
– A humble and empathetic manner
– Team first ethos and a dedication to collective success
– Results oriented and a methodical approach to driving progress
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
#newyork #DIST #MGMT #5 #LI-SS1