Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
The Assistant Partner Relationship Manager is a business development and partner management role to drive revenue through a wide array of third parties and distribution channels (e.g. Airlines, loyalty programs, price comparison sites, and travel agents).
The Assistant Partner Relationship Manager reports to the Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships and works closely with operations and technical teams to execute the ambitious expansion of our business development activities in Korea. Focus will be on onboarding of new distribution partners, implementation support for new partners, as well as existing partner account management and support. As Assistant Manager you ensure the company continues to develop high level insights into the Korean online market and the competitive landscape.
This position is based out of our Seoul office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- New partner onboarding to increase hotel booking distribution channels and brand exposure
- Account management – increase traffic and bookings delivered through close relationships with partners, on-going operational support and bridge between partner and our regional technical support team
- Day-to-day management of existing partners (performance, reporting, promotions, use of our partner tools and solutions)
- Develop annual account plans for and build long term relationships with key accounts
- Understand a partner’s business needs and translate this into regular tailored joint marketing initiatives and develop successful partner promotion calendars
- Translate partners’ technical requirements into business growth opportunities; own the implementation of Agoda partner solutions with partners
- Proactively identify and qualify new leads and new partnership type opportunities
- Frequent communication within the organization at all levels, with headquarter and regional team on distribution related tasks, including but not limited to market updates, technology development, operational milestones, reports, commission payment, fund collection, etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience in business development
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners, with experience likely gained from a consultative, solutions-based, business development environment
- Experienced in customer prospecting, cold calling, and account management
- Past success in building productive long term customer relationships
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset
- Good understanding of the Korean online market
- Experience in e-commerce or online travel channels an advantage
- Good understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Native level in Korean, business in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Team player mentality
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic; moves fast
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#seoul #4 #BD #LI-MT1