Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
This position is based in Bangkok.
- Deep understanding of SQL and Python is a must have
- High level of IQ and EQ required
- Degree in software development or mathematics beneficial
- Project management experience is a plus
- Energized by people and business development and technical interaction
- Invigorated by change; relishes new challenges
- Learns fast, drives results, prepares well
- Connects judgement and assessment with data, collects more data when insufficient
- Avoid general statement, efficiently communicates candidly in few words
- Has a solution-focused and positive mindset
- Provides direct feedback, both encouraging and constructive, to help others grow
- Shares problems early so solutions can be found together
- Get things done, plan methodically and execute relentlessly
- Effectively manages complex operational or technical projects
- Identifies improvement opportunities based on business feedback, helps determine prioritization & resource allocation
- Drives innovation and improvement in one’s areas and in team scope, manages relevant stakeholders to achieve desired business outcomes
- Achieves own and team’s KPIs through robust performance management
- Develops team through upskilling and coaching
- Promotes full ownership of team’s KPIs and SLAs
- Cascades and communicates business strategy and vision
- Pulls complex data from and runs analysis or develop business case as needed to work together with Product and other teams
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)