Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As Assistant Market Manager, your main objective will be to establish and manage hotel relationships, assist other trade partnership related functions and identify market trend and review potential supply sources.
- Facilitate communication and answer queries for all Hotel partners
- Define team operation processes and delegate task
- Act as key contact point for suppliers to maintain relationship
- Act as local contact point for resolution of administrative issues associated with suppliers
- Participate in market research as required
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposal
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Manage seasonal rate renewals
- Provide training of distribution systems for suppliers
- Regular update on supplier relationship
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Minimum 3- 5 years of sales experience, preferably in hotel and/or travel industry
- Full of initiative, assertive, responsible, dynamic, results-oriented, a strategic thinker with strong management and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer skill essential
- Working knowledge of account management
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes