Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate worldwide. We employ over 4,000 professionals from 70+ nationalities in 30+ locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
Our skilled Special Projects team collaborates on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment. Introducing payment solutions to accommodate the evolving needs of our partner’s customers. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
This is an exciting new role within the Special Projects team. As a Payment Specialist, your main objective will be to do extensive data analysis of current bank rates and incentives of the programs. This role requires good organizational skills, attention to detail, but also strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to act independently when required, while bridging well with Agoda’s central operational stakeholders
- Data analytics – analyze operational and financial performance trends, and turn complex data into actionable insights
- Creation and maintenance of models, reports, dashboards as required
- Prepare presentations or reports describing progress toward the program goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on changes to/integration of additional sources of data
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximize our program business potential
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Solid understanding of bank exchange rates
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Thailand Payments ecosystem (bank, PSP, e-wallet)
- Data analytics experience
- Quick learner, problem-solving aptitude, effective prioritization, attention to detail
- Ability to create easy to understand data visualization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Fluent English and Thai language (verbal & written) is a must
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#BD #CNSL #STRA #3 #LI-TW1