ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda and Destination Growth team (Strategy, Planning & Implementation) to market growth through data driven decision making, strategic change, experimentation and resource management, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management
- Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- 5+ years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in R studio, data modeling, hypothesis testing is a plus
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department***
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#sydney #melbourne #saopaolo #shanghai #prague #hongkong #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #telaviv #tokyo #kualalumpur #amsterdam #manila #singapore #capetown #madrid #taipei #bangkok #dubai #london #manchester #hcmc #ANLS #CNSL #IT #3 #LI-SR1