Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. As we rapidly expand our innovative payments solutions for consumers and hotels, we are looking for a quantitative analyst to help us model and improve the transaction economics.
The Analyst / Senior Analyst, Product Economics will support the payment, margin, and financial products team at Global Operations Office in Bangkok, Thailand. You will work on innovative product offerings at the intersection of Product, Finance, Marketing, Analytics, and Business Development. The culture is like that of a fintech startup inside an established company.
The problems you will be asked to solve are primarily about forecasting and risk management, therefore we look for the following background and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline, ideally statistics (advanced degree holders also encouraged to apply)
- Strong statistical modeling skills, especially in time series forecasting
- Experience in financial risk modeling strongly preferred
- Technical expertise, e.g., R, SQL
- Excellent communicator, with superior written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills