Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Come join our global team at Agoda and Destination Growth team (Strategy, Planning & Implementation) to market growth through data driven decision making, strategic change, experimentation and resource management, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management
- Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- 0.6-5 years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data (Freshers with relevant education background also welcome – Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering)
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in R studio, data modeling, hypothesis testing is a plus
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department***
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#sydney #melbourne #saopaolo #shanghai #prague #hongkong #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #telaviv #tokyo #kualalumpur #amsterdam #manila #singapore #capetown #madrid #taipei #bangkok #dubai #london #manchester #hcmc #ANLS #CNSL #IT #3 #LI-TR2