ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings' brand – the largest travel company in the world. Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter to achieve your goals.
The Administrative Assistant will support senior leadership within the partner services team with a full range of administrative and secretarial tasks.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate expense reimbursement
- Oversee departmental payment arrangements
- Bi-weekly report and weekly financial report compilation
- Manage travel arrangements (flight booking, visa application)
- Manage meeting, training and event booking arrangements (room/venue setup and decoration; preparation for food, beverages, and souvenirs)
- Accommodation reservation for Partner Services staff from other offices
- Coordinate the import and export of corporate merchandise
- Purchase of corporate merchandise (vendor search, order placement, payment arrangement, storage and distribution)
- Support special projects and ad hoc assignments from managers and relevant teams in and outside Thailand
- Additional administrative and diary management tasks as directed by senior management
- Personal assistant duties
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Thai
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and competent multi-tasker
- Good in execution
- Ability to move fast and cope with changing priorities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Basic understanding of commercial discussions
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to communicate and cooperate well with internal and external stakeholders by f2f interaction, phone and email.
- Willing to take over new, unknown tasks – a quick learner
- Good internet skills – internet research
- Basic Excel skills