- Record invoices to set up creditors balance and to ensure the completeness of data recorded and aligned with relevant tax regulations and accounting standards.
- Ensure the completeness of the document with the correct account code to ensure creditor and expense are set up correctly.
- Review payments for appropriate authorization.
- Process and maintain W/H certificate to ensure the related transaction are completed and align with Regulation
- Process payments by various payment method; such as Telegraphic Transfer, cheque etc.
- Co-ordinate with other departments and external service provider to achieve timely and accurate processing of accounts payable related activities
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers
- Propose and follow through on process improvements and system enhancements to continuously drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of accounts payable processes.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 0-1 year experiences in A/P Accounting or related field is preferable.
- Working in Multinational Company and travel industry is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Thai and English.
- Experience in ACCPAC/ Oracle program is an advantage.
#FIN #ACCT #3 #LI-NS2