ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
We are seeking an Account Manager in our Agoda Supply Network team to support the direction and growth efforts for strategic supply partnerships globally. The manager will be responsible for developing highly impactful partnerships with suppliers of accommodation globally.
- Manage all aspects of partnership strategy, including prospecting, integration and account management;
- Build a pipeline of partnerships, working closely with stakeholders to ensure Agoda is getting as much value as quickly as possible by evaluating and selecting the right partnerships;
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, and support them through the execution of such partnerships;
- Define and implement account management best practices, with a focus on automation of reports, and signals to drive business objectives;
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as with finance operations and customer service, to ensure Agoda’s customer-centric approach is being met and built into these partnerships.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with sales, account management, strategic partnerships preferably in the tech or travel industries including but not limited to Online Travel agencies and Meta Search Engines;
- Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin (written & spoken);
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies;
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects, and adapt to new information and goals;
- Self-starter who identifies new opportunities, relentlessly develops strategies to drive growth and pushes projects forward.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment;
- Outcome focused, team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Energetic and driven personality.
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#bangkok #taipei #singapore #kualalumpur #hongkong #beijing #shanghai #SALE #3 #LI-RM1