Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG).
Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40+ languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Journey with us as we explore new markets!
Learn more about us: “Looking for customer service jobs? Join Agoda Budapest”
Role Purpose: The Accommodation Services Specialist is the entry level role for the Accommodation Services division, which is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our accommodation partners. An Accommodation Services Specialist will provide support to the Accommodation Services Manager and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent fluency in English + 1 European Language (C1 Level according to European standard)
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish and Turkish is an advantage
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
#budapest #CUST #2 #LI-AN1