Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The key objective of an Accommodation Services Senior Specialist is to facilitate Onboarding and Support for all our Key Accounts and Connectivity partners. This individual will provide service to our Key Accounts and Connectivity partners to ensure that partners will receive support within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) while maintaining excellent and professional standard in order to achieve our Partner Satisfaction score from partners.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Handle support tickets from Key Accounts and Connectivity Partners with the highest integrity and quality
- Handle bulk creation of listings using ELMO upload tool and ensure that ARI is received before the property is published on the website
- Handle bulk update requests from Key Accounts and Connectivity partners when the data dump is received
- Handle escalations from Accommodation Services 1st level Support, Market Management team, and any other teams when the enquiry or issue is concerning Key Accounts and Connectivity
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 3 years of working experience working as a Specialist or in another relevant position
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English & Japanese
- Strong technical knowledge related to channel managers, Derbysoft, Synxis
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Commercially sound & business minded
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Strong analytical ability & problem solving and investigation skills
- Excellent & effective written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Must be operationally orientated
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
#bangkok #CUST #SALE #2 #LI-KR1