Accommodation Services is an exciting team that works with many important aspects of hotels and accommodation partner’s lives. This team is there providing support to partners if they have technology questions about our extranet, if they need guidelines on how to improve their content, increase their inventories or update their offerings
As a Regional Manager Accommodation Services, the key objective is to manage the requests of our accommodation partners by providing excellent service, drive the teams to achieve qualitative and quantitative goals and always ensure alignment of individual, team and business goals through constant team communication, training and monitoring. Driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role. This is a step-up role of Senior Manager and for our growing AST Team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Independent but also a highly motivated team player managing the major regions
- Coach and mentor to drive performance – around 25-30 people, understanding cultural nuances of managing people in different major markets
- Operationally driven
- Solution oriented – what is going benefit the 3 markets, drive good relationships with stakeholders, performance for these 3 markets. Create roadmap for 3 markets but also think globally
- Projects to increase the content and other related projects
- Proactive and not waiting for instructions- able to manage the time freely and not afraid of asking questions
- Experience with driving projects, consulting and some level of sales experience
- Travel seldom to different regions, plan and come up with the strategies to develop and expand the attractive / competitive markets
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback.
- Handle day to day activities of the Accommodation Services Team
- Teach and Guide team to exceptional partner experience.
- Improve and maintain internal and external customers satisfaction
- Monitor Accommodation Services operations, complete system audits, manage system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; install upgrades.
- Assist with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify, prioritize operational issues, and recommend process improvements needed.
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Implement tools for the regular team performance tracking and reporting,
- Ensure team targets and KPIs are achieved
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance
- Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the Accommodation Services team
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- MBA or equivalent a plus;
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- At least 5-6 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a contact center environment including SLA management
- Proven track record in people and performance management
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus
- Obtain solid experience in people management. (as a manager or a senior manager)
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally);
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners;
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships;
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
- Thinks outside the box to find new solutions to problems and challenges
#melbourne #manila #singapore #bangkok #kualalumpur #CUST #MGMT #MRKT #4 #LI-YT1