ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda.com is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,500 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As an Accommodation Services Manager, the key objective is to establish and manage relationship to our partners by providing excellent service. Drive the team to achieve qualitative and qualitative goals and always ensure alignment of individual and business goals through constant communication, training and monitoring of team, in order to provide excellent service to our partners.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintains and improves Accommodation Services operations for our accommodation partners by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of onboarding listings
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing support to Partners
- Assist Supply Innovation team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify prioritize and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performanceRecruit, develop, manage, retain, lead staff to ensure adherence to all targets and KPIs and SLAs and to ensure that attrition levels are kept at a minimum
- Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the Supervisors and their teams on a regular basis
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
- And other responsibilities
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years working experience
- At least 4 years of senior supervisory experience in a contact center environment including SLA management
- Proven track record in people and performance management
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Thinks out of the box in finding and convincing agencies
- Autonomous and result driven
- Navigates well in dynamic work environments
- Team player, professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
#shanghai #hongkong #SALE #MGMT #4 #LI-AL2