ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline Group – the largest travel company in the world. Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter to achieve your goals.
The Accommodation Services Coordinator is the entry level role for the Market Management division (Partner Services function), which is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our partners. An Accommodation Services Coordinator will provide support to the Accommodation Services Team Leader and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field would be desirable
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin, Taiwanese is a plus
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalised processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.