아고다® (www.agoda.com)는 빠르게 성장하는 온라인 호텔 예약 웹사이트로 전 세계 수십만여 개의 호텔 네트워크에 기초한 예약 서비스를 한국어 포함 38개 국어를 지원하여 운영합니다. Agoda.com을 운영하는 Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.는 온라인 여행 사업 전문가 2명에 의해 2005년에 설립되었으며, 2007년 전 세계 가장 규모가 큰 온라인 호텔 예약 서비스를 제공하는 프라이스라인 그룹에 의해 인수되었습니다. 프라이스라인 그룹은 나스닥 상장 기업으로 (Nasdaq:PCLN) S&P 500의 일부입니다.
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Roles & Resonsibilities:
The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Act as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity. Passionate about leading a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team of 40+ contact center specialists
Will drive a culture where achieving customer advocacy is central to everything we do.
Strong leadership skills coupled w/ a “can-do” and “extra-mile” attitude will determine your success
- Provide real-time assistance to contact center specialists. This includes coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans when necessary
- Conduct weekly team meetings; monthly 1:1 performance, mid and year-end reviews
- Drive contact center specialists performance to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Attrition Rate
- Keeping contact center specialists informed of any updates on procedures, memos, company directions, goals, etc
- Handle all variations of call and email escalations
- Ensure that the following contact center metrics are consistently met:
- Abandon rate %
- Service Level Agreement %
- Response Time
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Rapidly and efficiently resolve internal conflicts
- Organize and plan long and short-term critical activities and processes
- Travel to other business locations as the need arises
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading 10+ customer service specialists
- Experience in hotel/travel industry/contact center or call center
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proven people management proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- The ability to motive others to give their very best
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- A strong desire to succeed
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within Travel Operations teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.