我們在找1-2位負責優化Agoda台灣網頁與各種英翻中需求的全職譯者/Chinese UX writer！會是你嗎？你是文筆流暢擅長翻譯又細心的呆丸郎嗎？你身上有著不旅遊毋寧死的DNA嗎？不錯不錯，你有像我同事！
- Translate English content (site updates, hotel content, press releases, travel articles, promotional emails, and newsletters) closely following Agoda brand and language guidelines
- Recruit, manage and supervise freelancers
- Ensure freelance translations meet required quality standards
- Conduct website reviews for inconsistencies and localization issues
- Analyze language-specific data to optimize website and campaign performance
- Run language copywriting AB tests to improve user experience
- Conduct marketing activities to increase the visibility of Agoda and website traffic within the target market
- Assist with interdepartmental requests to sharp your communication/presentation skills
- Ad-hoc administrative duties to get some experiences on other types of works
Agoda’s Product department is looking for a native Traditional Chinese Language Specialist, who will be based in Bangkok responsible for translation and localization, takes the ownership to provide Traditional Chinese users with a smooth language experience on Agoda and engage them through a voice that is tailor made for the market. This role reports to the Languages Team Lead.
The Language Specialist in charge of translating contents used on Agoda including but not limited to front-end, back-end and all communication channels, meanwhile generating localization ideas and making recommendations for the overall look and feel of our products. Also, will be working on targeted strategies to increase Agoda’s brand visibility and optimize marketing efforts in Taiwan market.
We have only scratched the surface:
The online travel industry is an extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs and communications that create a world-class customer experience. Despite our global footprint, we move fast and operate in a collaborative startup-like environment. We are looking for an ambitious traveler who is good at storytelling, dream big and work hard. If you feel we are calling you, reach out and let us know you are ready!
Work in Bangkok:
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that is excited about an adventure working abroad. You will learn and expand your skills by applying your craft in a unique and vibrant city. We are working together to drive one same goal – making travel easier and accessible to everyone by ensuring the language on Agoda reflects the cultural and user behaviors.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only review applications submitted with an English CV
More information will be provided to candidates, who pass our translation and localization test.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the eligible candidate.
- Traditional Chinese native user only
- University or College Degree
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (English level required equivalent TOEFL 80 / IELTS 6.5)
- At least 2 years full-time work experience, preferably in Translation/Travel/Advertising/Marketing/Publishing
- Solid Chinese copywriting experience with good translation skills
- A good team player with an excellent eye for detail who takes initiative to make things better
- Good internet knowledge and comfortable with research
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excel and basic HTML knowledge is a plus
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV’s not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
#taipei #beijing #shanghai #shenzhen #chendu #wuhan #hongkong #bangkok #singapore #kualalumpur #ART #PRDM #WRT #2 #LI-VV1