Associate Director, Innovation in Strategic Partnerships (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Strategic Partnerships team looks after all of Agoda's non hotel partners. We identify, source and sign-on entities that are looking for a travel partner to help them generate additional revenue or loyalty. In exchange, Agoda gets to also leverage the strength of the Partner on the ground to introduce, remind and continue to raise awareness on agoda.com
To be successful in this role, we require someone who has in-depth understanding of relationships, value chain, competitive risks and opportunities, and how to measure performance by growth in transactions and traffic through above partners.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identifying strategy direction of our global partnership development based on user behavior, our brand strength, competition landscape, product line up and potential impact.
- Developing pipeline of leads in a wide spectrum of channels based on the defined strategy, with support from our global partner relationship management team.
- Developing relationships and engage with the most significant partners at the highest level.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all in-house technology and oversee technical discussions leading to the successful implementation and on-going integration with partners’ systems
- Working with all internal stakeholders, identify product needs and recommend enhancements to support strategic partners and strategy distribution channels.
- Frequent and efficient communication within the organization at all levels
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 7+ years of B2B Business Development / Strategic Partnerships experience in fast-paced tech product company
- 5+ years of complex contract negotiation and new business development.
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - able to multi task, prioritize and coordinate resources
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Comfort presenting to Senior Leadership and C-suite
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university
It’s Great if you Have:
- MBA or Masters in a quantitative subject (computer science, mathematics, engineering, science, economics and finance)
Project/Program Management Certifications (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2)
- Asian market experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
Before you’re done:
#STRAT #singapore #london #amsterdam #berlin #toronto #taipei #newyork #sanfrancisco #dallas #seattle #hongkong