Associate Business Development Manager, Advertising Sales (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Our skilled Special Projects team collaborates on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment. Introducing payment solutions to accommodate the evolving needs of our partner’s customers. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
This is an exciting new role within the Special Projects team. As an Associate Business Development Manager, your main objective will be to engage with internal stakeholders and partners to help scale and analyze the success of this new endeavor.You'll work closely with leadership and our external facing Senior Business Development Manager to create the right collateral and enablement for all of Agoda.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, the ability to train and drive local teams, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
In this Role, you'll get to:
Business Development & Partner Management
- Explore and provide feedback that would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners in participating in the Partner advertising Programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Partner Advertising Programs for participating partners
- Responsible for managing the program through the internal tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- Cooperate with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within the accommodation partners
- Assist and clarify points in the program contracts
- Full compliance with the Partner Program policy
Business Analysis & Target Management
- Train local teams on new projects, processes, and workflows
- Provide a central project team with regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Prepare presentations or reports describing progress toward the program goals
- Join and conduct weekly meetings where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximize our program business potential
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create easy to understand data visualization
- Excellent understanding of fintech ability to accelerate business through fintech strategy
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Digital Media, Advertising ecosystem (agency, publisher)
- Strong experience in Business to Business negotiations and sales pipeline management.
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners
- Excellent commercial judgment
- Ability to anticipate & proactively manage potential partners’ requests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness for extensive travel up to 50% minimum - when travel is possible again)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#4 #BD #SALE #singapore