Customer Experience Specialist - Vietnamese (Based in Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration.
Our Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. No matter the issue, we help every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers and partners through via phone and email
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers
- Continuously identify work process improvements
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing/invoice queries and more
- Communicate to Team leaders and (or) Manager
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Native Vietnamese language skills and excellent command of spoken and written English
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressured environment
- Willingness to work in shift rotations and on public holidays and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
Relocation and visa sponsorship are provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.