Contract Manager (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
As a member of Agoda’s in-house legal team, you will be responsible for the company’s contract management processes. You will have a broad mandate to enhance workflows, reduce manual tasks, and automate processes to allow our internal clients to work as effectively as possible with their contracts. You will be a key point of contact for internal clients on all issues that touch the contracting lifecycle, including: Negotiation; Approval; Execution; Notice; Renewal; Amendment; and Termination.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Develop systems to process and track requests to vary the company’s standard contracting terms;
- Develop self-service tools and processes, including the Outlaw platform, to give internal clients access to pre-approved contract templates;
- Work with internal clients to propose contract terms for review and approval by company lawyers that that promote key business objectives, comply with company policies, and address identified legal and regulatory risks;
- Advise internal clients, in consultation with company lawyers, on compliance with contract approval and delegation of authority policies;
- Develop and deliver internal training on the contracting process, self-service tools, and delegation of authority policy.
- Keep thorough, organized and accessible records of the company’s contract documents, including non-standard commitments, after execution; Track, analyze and report metrics about the company’s contracts;
- Seek out opportunities to improve and enhance the contracting process, documentation and systems; and
- Ensure that all aspects of the contract lifecycle are effectively, and seamlessly, managed.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Significant experience in contract management and paralegal work (ideally with a focus on travel and technology);
- Ability to clearly, fluently and effectively speak and write in English;
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels within the company;
- A positive mindset with a desire to drive positive change; and
- Ability to apply process improvement and innovation throughout the contracting lifecycle.
It's Great if you have:
- Experience working in APAC;
- Experience working in highly diverse and multi-cultural environments;
- Experience working in an in-house legal team/function;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience of using contract management workflow tools and databases;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Exceptional judgment and professional relationship skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#LI-NS2 #LGL #3 #Manila #Kualalumpur #Jakarta