Assistant Knowledge Manager (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
We are currently seeking to hire an Assistant Knowledge Manager. This role will be based in our Bangkok office and be a crucial part of our Knowledge Management team. The main functions of the position would be to champion CEG-wide knowledge sharing and best practices, develop and maintain high standards and principles for knowledge architecture so that the organization's know-how, information and experience are shared and easily accessible, understandable and reliable to all CEG employees.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Be an expert in knowledge management and promoting the benefits of effective knowledge management in CEG.
- Create processes related to the usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform.
- Set standards for writing, tagging, layout, accuracy, metadata and taxonomy of the content based on the audience.
- Manage training and upskilling of CEG staff to use and maintain the knowledge management platform.
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform.
- Promote a collaborative approach to knowledge management engaging stakeholders across CEG
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Exceptional documentation and technical writing, copywriting, and proof-reading skill paired with the ability to rewrite knowledge content for the audience and channel intended.
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance and best practices.
- The ability to make complex processes easy to understand to a broad audience
- Strong understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application in delivering KM strategy, SOP and process documentation.
- Experience managing projects end to end.
- Have a data-driven and scientific approach to decision making and problem-solving.
- It's required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in education, computer science, information technology, or other relevant subject.
It's Great if you have:
- Fluency in English a must and additional languages such as Mandarin a plus.
- Experience managing knowledge in call centre operations is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#PRJM #LI-MB1 #4 #bangkok #sydney #singapore #newdelhi #pune #bangalore