Payroll AnalystApply Now
Bangkok (Central Tower Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
As a member of our high-performing Global Payroll team based in Bangkok, you will play an integral role in helping us to build a world-class global payroll process in order to support our employees from around the world. Reporting to the International Payroll Manager, you will support the end to end payroll cycle for assigned countries in Asia Pacific region.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Manage monthly payroll activities such as collating and validating inputs, outputs and statutory payments for assigned countries in Asia Pacific.
- Coordinate with external payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate payments of taxes, social security fund, provident fund and other third-party payment.
- Manage payroll vendors by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA and to ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Manage enquiries relating to payroll matters from internal and external stakeholders, and provide advices as required.
- Participate and support ad-hoc projects relating to new process implementations or enhancements and to perform user testing on systems.
- Work internally with People’s team at large to set up processes, procedures, and policies.
- Support external and internal audits.
- Review and analyze current payroll procedures in order to recommend the changes leading to best-practice operations.
- Own and drive any and all process improvement initiatives for respective assigned countries.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- At least 3 years of functional experience in managing end-to-end Asia Pacific Payroll processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Tax / Accounting preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical, articulation and problem-solving skills, with great attention to details.
- Proficient in all MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Is a team-player and is able to operate effectively in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Resilience to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
It's Great if you have:
- Knowledge in Japan and South-East Asia Payroll
- Experience in Workday is preferred, but not a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.