Senior Manager, Display (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology. The Performance Marketing Team also fosters a great learning environment. You will be able to learn and grow by working closely with experts from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage, develop and motivate a display team
- Test, analyze and optimize campaigns, deliver data-driven insights in order to maximize performance
- Own marketing spend including strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities in new channels
- Manage the relationships with partners and marketing channels, including commercial terms, bidding strategies and technical implementations
- Work with Agoda website Product Owners to implement new IT developments to improve existing advertising programs or add new advertising programs to the Agoda channel mix
- Develop a deep understanding of Agoda’s website offerings and of Agoda’s target markets to create actionable advertising programs, leveraging insightful creatives and best-in-class segmentation
- Work with our designers and language specialists to create ads for more than 40 languages
- Constantly identify growth areas and conduct experiments to prove potential growth areas
- Innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies, analytics and optimization processes
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a high responsibility role in Display / Paid Social / App Advertising
- Experience in managing a team of professionals
- Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
- Experience with DSPs / RTBs is a plus
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to report and persuade different levels, including senior management
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced / rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management / prioritization skills
It’s great if you have:
Experience in R studio, data modeling, hypothesis testing
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #singapore #newyork #sanfrancisco #dallas #toronto #london #amsterdam #berlin #seattle